We're off to a great start for Halloween.
- The moon this morning as I walked was bright and directly overhead with a huge ring around it. So cool!
- We actually got out the door on time.
- I had to switch Aidin's patch from the turtleneck to a t-shirt because it is so warm.
- I brought pumpkin donuts to work. Mmmmm... donuts.
- I'm back in my contacts after having gunky eye due to a reaction to my mime make-up over the weekend.
- I'm wearing orange tights. So fun!
- And we even managed to organize some treats for the teachers.
Aidin bought the pumpkin buttons yesterday from her own allowance money, so we made these little cuffs from felt.
I hope your day is filled with treats and no tricks! We're trick-or-treating tonight with Michelle and her family, so that will be a treat as well.
Happy Halloween! Cheers! ~L