Here's a little random collection of thoughts on this cold and blustery Tuesday.
- After years and years, I still think Automatic for the People is one of the best albums, ever. And yes, it is an album, thankyouverymuch.
- It is 7 days again over on flickr. I'll be over there enjoying the comment-fest.
- My parents will be home today. They've been gone, mostly in Arizona with my grandma, since mid-January. I'm looking forward to seeing them.
- Our friend Ben was in town over the weekend and made some time for Aidin. She was beside herself with excitement. And they were even matching.
- Aidin learned to waltz at a Girl Scout activity over the weekend and now wants to waltz all the time. As if her Dancing with the Stars fascination needed fuel..... Okay, I'm pretty hooked as well.
- We went to Wichita on Sunday to celebrate my niece Arya's first birthday. oh.my.gosh. Not only is she the cutest thing, but she is so very sweet.
- And I am lame, so she got nothing made by Aunt Lori. But Aidin and I had a good time shopping for cute, frilly baby girl dresses. And I lamented that my baby girl is no longer a baby girl.
- Eliot is a math whiz. Did I mention he is only five? He's working on Aidin's 2nd grade math homework. Seriously.
- I made the March "Craft: along" pizza last night. I know Kelli called it the best pizza ever, but I give it one and a half thumbs down. Although that could have been due to operator error and my inability to translate a recipe from British. But we ate it just the same.
Okay, I think that's enough for one Tuesday. Hope your week is going well.
And Paige, here's the link again for Charlie's Soap.